To view a short video or our Parish School click on the link below:
Rectory Office Hours
9:00 AM-3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please call to arrange appointments outside of regular Office Hours.
- Rev. Msgr. Alfred A. Schlert, J.C.L., V.G. – Pastor
- Rev. Msgr. Raymond F. Merman – Pastor Emeritus
- Rev. Jerome A. Tauber, M.Div., S.T.B. – Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Gerald R. Schmidt – Permanent Deacon
- Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary – Sr. Jude Mary O’Donnell, Sr. Miriam Dennis Sculley, Sr. Marie Eugene Reed, Sr. E. Therese Paull, Sr. Lorraine Holzman – providing pastoral and educational services to our faith community
- Mrs. Louise Glass, MS. Ed. – Principal
- Sr. Lorraine Holzman, I.H.M. – Director of Religious Education
- Ann Lewis – RCIA Coordinator
- Daniel and Bernadette Balf – Music Directors
- Mrs. Linda Dull – Certified Lay Minister
- Mr. Sam Nuttall – Parish Advocate for Persons with Disabilities
Victim Assistance Coordinator
The Diocese of Allentown provides assistance to anyone who, as a minor, was sexually abused by a priest, deacon, or employee of the Diocese. Parents, guardians, children, and survivors of sexual abuse are invited and encouraged to contact the Diocese of Allentown for more information about this program. The fullness of compassion should be extended to these victims by the Church.
Diocesan Victim Assistance Coordinator: Mrs. Helen P. Kelleher, L.S.W.
Confidential Telephone Number: 1-800-791-9209
Diocesan Safe Environment Program
The Diocese of Allentown requires all clergy, all diocesan and parish employees, and all adult volunteers (anyone over 18) who work with children and youth on behalf of our Diocese, Parishes or Schools to complete the Diocesan Safe Environment Program and to be in total compliance with the Program. No exemptions m y be granted. There are two required components to the Safe Environment Program: the Clearance Program and the Protecting God’s Children Workshop. Please contact our Parish Safe Environment Coordinator for additional information.
Diocesan Safe Environment Coordinator: Sr. Meg Cole, S.S.J. – Phone: 610-289-8900, Ext. 222
Parish Safe Environment Coordinators: Sr. Lorraine Holzman, I.H.M., and Rosemary Benner
Bulletin articles must be submitted to the Rectory Office in writing or by email email@example.com by 3:00 PM on Friday, at least one week prior to publication.